Sunday, March 12, 2006

Gilmore Girls

For good or for bad, I have recently become addicted to the Gilmore Girls...all thanks to Melissa. She is obsessed with the Gilmore Girls (about as much as I am obsessed with 7th Heaven) and loaned me the first season to watch.

Well, after holding on the first season dvd set for at least three months I started watching them last week, and now, after the first 6 episodes, I find myself wanting to watch more and wanting to find out what happens with Rory and Dean!!! The best part is that there are 5 more seasons so I'll be watching for awhile.

I hate when my favorite television shows end...even tho shows generally end when they are so bad that it's really a waste of time watching them, but still, I really do miss them once they are over. Just a sampling of shows that I have been obsessed with over the years (and have seen nearly every episode of) Full House, Boy Meets World, Home Improvement, and now Seventh Heaven is ending at the end of this season.

1 comment:

gimlet said...

Don't forget that we've seen almost every episode of The Simpsons, although they fall into the category of "should've ended it a long time ago" anymore. But the first six or seven seasons are still great to go back and watch. Hehe, mule!

Let's hope that Family Guy stays as good for even half as long. That'd be freakin' sweet!