Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photoshop Magic

Whenever someone finds out that I "know" photoshop one of their first questions is about altering photos and what kind of "magic" I can do. I thought I'd share this recent example...

I really wanted a photo of my daughter and my cousins son (they are 4 months apart, my cousin and I are 3 months apart) together, since we don't see them very often. Well as you can probably guess, the two toddlers never did manage to look at the camera at the same time.

Original 5 shots

Best shot of Jillian

Best shot of Milo

Final photo of the two of them. Can you tell that it's 2 pics put together in photoshop?

4 comments:

Ebethteach said...

Nope you sure can't tell. That is amazing. Girl you are a techno wiz. I only can dream to understand!

Habinka said...

http://sab-aa.blogspot.cz/

Toronto website design said...

It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Las Vegas air conditioning repair said...

This is a great post ! it was very informative. I look forward in reading more of your work. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.