Put your thinking caps on. NO CHEATING!!! BE HONEST!!! No looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk (including your phone) or computer!
The average person gets only 7 correct. How many can you answer? Write down your answers as you go. Check your answers on the comments page, AFTER completing all the questions.
LET'S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE.
- On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
- How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
- In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
- What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
- What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
- When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg? (Don't you dare get up to see!)
- How many matches are in a standard pack?
- On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
- What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
- Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
- Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
- How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
- On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
- Which way do fans rotate?
- How many sides does a stop sign have?
- Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
- How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
- How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
- Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
- How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
- On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
- On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
- There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
- How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
- Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?